RELIEVING PAIN. RESTORING FUNCTION.
Outpatient Physical Therapy Katy, Northwest Houston, and now Webster!
Star Houston Therapy Services, is an outpatient physical therapy clinic with locations in Northwest Houston and Katy, TX. Our number one priority is the patient. We strive to provide individualized treatment with hands-on, compassionate therapy. We do not rush our patients or our clinicians. Rather, we perform comprehensive evaluations and encourage patient input for treatment planning and goal setting.
Our philosophy is to provide the highest quality therapy through personalized care and education. We support creative and individualized intervention. Our personalized approach ensures patient comprehension and will enhance proper treatment progression to secure the best outcome for our patients. In order for full return to an active and healthy lifestyle, the patient must be involved and educated in the recovery process.
We accept most insurance including Medicare.
HIGHLY TRAINED STAFF
personalized care & education
Our highly trained staff treats every patient as if he or she is a family member or personal friend. We realize that as a consumer, you have a choice as to where you receive your rehabilitation care. We would be grateful for the opportunity to assist in your recovery.
- Initial Evaluation Within 24-48 hrs
- Flexible Scheduling
- Personalized Care with Treatment Tailored For Each Patient
- Licensed Therapists
- Specialized Treatment Programs
- Friendly and Open Environment
- Convenient Locations with Easy Access & Parking
We currently have 9 locations in Northwest Houston, Cinco Ranch, Copperfield, Cypress, Cy-Fair, Fulshear, Fairfield, Katy, and Webster.
Additional programs are available. Contact us for information on additional or specialty programs you may need.
- Neck Pain & Headaches
- Low Back/Spine Conditions
- Surgical Repairs/Reconstruction
- Manual Therapy
- Injury Assessment, Treatment, Education & Prevention
- Athletic Training Outreach
- Knee, Shoulder, Foot and Ankle Rehab
- Overhead Athlete (Throwing Injuries)
- Sports Performance Enhancement
- Personal Training
- Endurance Training
- Work Rehabilitation
- Work Conditioning/Hardening
- Post-Offer Employment Testing
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Ergonomic Analysis
- Balance/Fall Prevention
- Cancer Related Fatigue Program
- Post-COVID Rehabilitation
- Therapeutic Massage (Spring Cypress)
- Vestibular Rehabilitation (Spring Cypress)
- Healthe Habits for living
- Arthritic Conditions
- Post-operative Care
- Custom Orthotic / Splint Fabrication
- Sprains, Fractures, Lacerations, Burns
- Overuse Syndromes (Carpal Tunnel, Tendinitis, Impingement)
- Frozen Shoulder
- Congenital Disorders
- Pediatric Hand Care
- Dupuytren’s Contractures
- Work-Related Injuries and Conditions
- Ergonomic Consultations for Computer Work Stations
For Additional Questions Please Contact Us At (281) 693-1063
Yes. The choice of where you receive therapy is always yours. While the majority of our patients come to us by physician referral/recommendation, many clients request to see us due to our strong clinical reputation in the community.
We operate in a direct access state where, if your insurance plan authorizes self-referral to physical therapy, a physician referral is not necessary for you to be seen by a licensed therapist. Please check with your insurance though as many health insurance plans require a physicians referral for therapy to be covered.We also offer treatments, services and/or products that do NOT require a referral and are available on a self-pay basis.
We participate in the majority of major health insurance plans including Medicare and Worker’s Compensation. Please contact us prior to your first visit to see if we participate with your specific health plan.
As a service to our patients, we will gladly file claims with your insurance company on your behalf. In order to appropriately submit these claims, we will need to obtain a copy of your insurance identification card to ensure that we have the necessary information.
Your therapist will conduct an evaluation of your condition lasting between 60-90 minutes. The evaluation is necessary to create a program designed specifically to address your needs for a maximum recovery.
– Referral slip from your medical doctor
– Your medical insurance card
– Your ID
– If you are getting therapy as a result of a worker’s compensation claim or an automobile accident, you will also need to bring your claim information, including claim number.
Please arrive 15 minutes early on your first visit to fill out any necessary paperwork.
We recommend comfortable clothing such as sweatpants or shorts, a T-shirt or tank-top and sneakers.
Each visit will last 60 – 90 minutes on average. Times vary due to the treatment and exercises being performed.
The regularity of your visits will be determined after your initial evaluation, but most patients have 3 visits each week scheduled.